Tuesday 30 December 2014

Otter Spotter!

The brief was to design something that would be applied to a canal wall in Digbeth. I decided to do mine about otters, and how the Canal & River Trust are trying to re-introduce them to our canals. Along with the canal wall, I decided to create some posters and an information leaflet to help promote it and provide further information.

First I did some illustrations using watercolours. It's been too long since I've been able to use these for a project, and I didn't realise how much I missed drawing. Unfortunately being on a graphic design course doesn't really allow me to illustrate.





Then applying these illustrations to the canal wall, promotional posters and an information leaflet.






For more information about the Canal & River Trust, and the work they do, click here. Also you can donate here.

Let me know what you think, I would love to here for you.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment