Thursday 6 August 2015

#TBT - Cornwall Holiday 2013 - Lanhydrock

Some photos from when I visited a National Trust estate called Lanhydrock back in 2013.

For those of you who don't know what the National Trust is, they are an organisation which preserves and protects historic houses, gardens, coastline, forests, woods, beaches, farmland, islands, archaeological remains, nature reserves, villages, and pubs in the UK, and opens them up for the public to view. If you take a look at their website, you will be able to find out more about them.

Lanhydrock is a huge country house and estate with a church and a number of gardens near Bodmin. I have been there once before but it was nice to refresh my memory.




I have a but of an obsession with old vintage hard-back books. I just think they are so beautiful, anyone else?

Keep your eyes peeled for the photos I took of the Lanhydrock Gardens, which will be coming soon.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment