Thursday 6 August 2015

#TBT - Cornwall Holiday 2013 - Lanhydrock Garden

Here are some pictures I took when walking around the beautiful gardens at Lanhydrock back in 2013. The one thing I love about the National Trust gardens is that they are always full of some of the most beautiful flowers and wildlife. A great place to take lots of photos!


This little robin was hopping around some bushes as I was walking past and thankfully stayed still long enough for me to swap lenses and snap a picture.




I ended up taking a lot of images of bees due to that fact I really wanted to capture one in flight. The two images above are the best that I got but I am really happy with how they turned out. Let me know what you think?


These photos were actually the inspiration for my various bee patterns that you can now buy on my Society6 & Casetify stores




Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment